Sunday, November 28, 2010

Welcome to the Holiday's

Okay so I am a purest when it comes to holidays. I think that each holiday deserves to be honored and not overshadowed. I am not big on Starting the Christmas Holiday before Halloween. This drives me bonkers. You  know how stores will put up their Christmas decorations or their Christmas specialty aisles before the Halloween or even the Thanksgiving Holiday.

I was very happy to hear a clerk at salvation Army when he told me that they only put a few Christmas things out and if you wanted to find good Christmas stuff they are saving it for after Thanksgiving...YEAH Salvation Army. Now do not get me wrong I love Christmas, Well not the commercial stuff but I love the Music, the lights and the general nature of the season. I just hate the whole Shop until you drop mentality. I personally had 90% of my Christmas presents bought before Halloween and the only ones not done are waiting for a specific reason. I will be late on shipping but That is okay.

And now for my Rant...Forget this politically correct bull...If you wish me a Happy Holiday in some capacity I will wish you a Merry Christmas. I don't care if you wish me a Happy Hanukkah or a Happy Kwanzaa I love your holiday's. If you are specific I will honor that but If I don't know your are Jewish or something else Don't be offended by me wishing you a Merry Christmas. You get the point and you should just politely say thank you and use whatever term fits for you.

So to all of you out there....
Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment