Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Adventures

So we did the Trick O Treat thing this weekend, and we did it almost all weekend. I love when Halloween is on a Sunday so many more options to have fun. Friday night we went out at a Lion and did our very first Trick O Treat. The Little Miss figured out really quick that if she held her bucket out people would put candy in it. Now our Little miss is a  hound for candy. I swear she can sniff it out and she will try to hide that she has any. What a challenge with a 1 year old who thinks Cough Drops are candy and a Daddy you leaves everything on his nightstand at her level. I swear we have Candy races like every other day, you know when the kid has the candy and runs away so you won't take it. Of course I blame all of this on grandma..4th of July Teething Grandma decided a sucker was the solution...Now I have a candy fiend....UGH....

Any way back to Halloween, So we had a blast Friday out at the local shopping center. Saturday we went to our local zoo for some fun scavenger hunt and play time with the cousins. In the middle of all this we started seriously teething. So we stayed in on Saturday night. Sunday after an very eventful day at church we took a nap and then the Little miss just found her Lady costume and just held it crying...I think it was a hint. So we get her all dolled up and we went out with our Neighbor friend. We had a blast and at the end of the night I had a passed out Little lady and I had to pry her candy bucket from her hands. It was so cute.

So the day after is here, the Teething is now joined by a fever we got up for about 30 minutes and then she wanted to go back to bed...So here we are 3 hours later and she is still passed out. I keep checking on her and all is okay she must just need the sleep...Man Halloween can be exhausting I wish mommy could go sleep the day away. What I would give to be a kid for Halloween again.

No comments:

Post a Comment