Thursday, July 1, 2010

we have a tooth

So my daughter has been really clingy this week and my Blog has suffered. I just barely got to  my blog for Straight Talk on Religion and it was a very blunt and straightforward post this week. The reason for the clingy child well We finally have a tooth. We are 8 months old this week and our first tooth has finally cut the gums. We have runny nose, drool extreme and clingy big time. And in feeling it looks like tooth 2 is right behind this one.

Now I have not shared much about me or the likes since I started the blog. So you might be scratching your head about the real life of this blog. I will occasionally talk about a week with the child or something like that but I really am opposed to blogs that give full details of daily life or of children. In this world that is just asking for problems. But i will blog about struggles of being a stay at home mother, of missing adult interaction and of things i do to stay busy and to help keep the household budget.

I will share hobbies, Good books I read, challenges in keeping up with a little one, Fun ideas and adventures and other things. So bare with me as this blog grows and develops eventually a common idea will come out and the blog will evolve into it's true nature. For now keep reading and be sure to check out my Straight Talk about Religion side Blog. SAH Chronicles--Straight Talk about Religion

No comments:

Post a Comment