Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mommy in a Cast

So this week has been a huge adventure and I must apologize for not getting to the blog sooner. But once I fill you in you will completely understand....

So on Wednesday I got to see an amazing band in concert at the Oregon Zoo. Talk about an amazing way to see concerts. Anyway the band was Great Big Sea. They are from Newfoundland and so talented. Anyway while enjoying the show I was dancing with my little sister and I hit a small hole in the grass. Well my leg went out from under me. I wrenched my knee and ankle pretty good and I thought it was just a sprain. Well I was unable to put any weight on it an had to come home in a wheel chair. After a day or so the swelling was not getting any better and I started having numbness in my toes. Not to mention it was super sensitive to even touch. So finally got convinced to see someone and the Urgent Care that had x-Ray was closed so I had to go sit at the hospital. Well it must have been a full moon or something cause it was crazy and full of crazies too. So after 3 hours of watching the drama of the waiting room I finally got seen. Well the verdict...Dis Located some bones in my arch, strained the tendons and ligaments in my ankle and top of foot and have some pretty good deep tissue bruising. Well the consider dis located bones in the foot broken so I have to stay off of it with a half cast for a few days until the swelling stabilizes. Then I can move to a air boot for a few weeks. Talk about so much fun, now add chasing a 9 month old into that. Talk about chaos. I have not been able to do anything let alone get things for my little one. You would think that means I have time to Blog well nope. I have tried and tried and it just has not happened until today.

Well check out the other pages they have some great new stuff...Thanks for hanging in there for this weeks Random Rants. Be sure to check out Great Big Sea on YouTube or pick up a CD.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment