Sunday, October 3, 2010

October....

Okay So yesterday I had some just random catch up rants....Okay so it set in that it is now October....OMW I better get planning and scheming. We are having a Be a kid Party on the 30th and we are so excited. This also happens to be my dad's birthday so we are planning a fun full day of goof off and food. But I sure need to gt planning. I got some great goody bags at Dollar Tree. I totally need things to fill them with now...I think we are going to do Candy since many of our guests are using the party as a substitute to Trick or Treating. While we were looking at Halloween Decorations my husband found new dishes he wants. They are plastic...Not sure how I feel about that but Maybe...and they are all decked out with Pirate Jolly Rogers. Then there were some awesome mugs I liked. Have I mentioned that in our Home we go all out for Halloween. Our Little one is getting like 3 costumes and Mommy and Daddy dress up too. Not to mention that Daddy puts a lot of time into a Haunted house in the area. So he is super busy. The only thing we are missing is not having a yard to decorate...But we have a solution...we are going to crash my folks, rack their leaves and fill a huge Spider to leave on their retaining wall....but shhhh we have not told them. Okay so beyond that we are also going to a great event at the Oregon Zoo on the 30th. It is called Howloween and it will be a fun activity for the kids. Everyone is welcome to Dress up but Please remember that the animals will react to some costumes so keep them mellow.

Well I better get planning...Man only a few weeks to get everything together...

No comments:

Post a Comment