Saturday, October 2, 2010

October already

Wow, so time has just flown by. My precious little joy will be a year next month. WOW what can I say. She is walking and practically running around the house, and a stroller just will not contain her. We arediligently working to get my husband all set up with College. He has found a program that is perfect for him and all online. We are just sorting out the funding and then we will be good to go. Classes start November 1st. YEAH!!!. 

Life has just taken off and has been rushing by with out me, it feels. I am here and I am still functioning. I am fighting a battle to maintain my medical insurance and We are starting to contemplate the next spirit to join our home. Today and tomorrow I am taking the time to slow down and enjoy Conference from the comfort of my own home. I have been blessed to attend the temple several times in the last several weeks and I am truly touched by the simplicity of the things there in. I am looking forward to sharing these wonderful sessions with my dear friends. I had the amazing privilege that the beginning of September to sit with two gals who I have known for years. Our lives have changed drastically in the last 10 years and non of us are were we thought we would be, however we were able to sit together in the house of the lord on an amazing day that non of us will ever forget, no matter were our lives take us. I only hope that life will work out for us to enjoy the house of the lord together again. 

I have also be very busy exploring new opportunities for my family and for my self to build relationships with amazing people all over the world. Not to mention I have been knee deep in a family history mystery and I think I have solved it. Still waiting on some further information but I think by george I got it.!!!!

Well that is my rant...

No comments:

Post a Comment