Monday, October 18, 2010

My Blogging Morning

So we have been having tons of fun the last few days with Teething. But I am starting to enjoy being a morning person. okay so that is a fib. I still hate mornings but I am finding that I get up with the Hubby and can't go back to sleep...So it is all his fault. :-P
Anyway So I am enjoy these mornings because I am now getting about 2 hours a day in the morning that I can Blog and other things with out a munchkin in tow. I am knee deep in two family history projects and I am working on Ideas for getting my business off the ground. I am also gearing up for 4 weeks of Birthdays followed by Thanksgiving and then Christmas. and Then more Birthdays...Wow this is a busy time of year for us.
Crazy. Anyway. Check out my other blog pages and I will keep them coming. Please be patient if I get a little lax There is a lot going on. My original plan of Sundays to blog is long lost and I am just trying to get to them during the week day mornings when I can.
Thank you all for following my rants and be sure to share my Blogs with others..honestly right now I am beginning to think no one reads any of it....But I guess I had a comment on one of them...So someone did...
Well thanks anyways and I will be around...

No comments:

Post a Comment