Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trying something new

So in my attempt to be a better writer and reader I have recently installed the Blogger app on my phone. And I have successfully published a post from it (not this one). I am hoping that this will allow me more opportunity to write when I think of things and Well I am getting on my hubby to set up my computer. It is finally fixed and home but just sitting in a pile in my room.

Well to help encourage me to write and to see if anyone actually gives a hoot I am stealing an idea from a friend of mine.I am holding a Contest. However I am doing a two fold contest. One is for comments and the other is for Ideas.

Comment Contest: anyone who posts a comment during the month of April will be in a drawing for a $25 gift card from a TBD location. You can post once per blog post. So If I post on all my blogs you can comment on them all.

Idea Contest: Any one who submits Ideas via email to me will be entered into a drawing for another $25 gift card. Ideas can be on anything you want me to write about, or any questions you have. It can also be a book recommendation or a craft idea. If I use your idea in a post you get double entries.

So enjoy the month of April and I will do my best to stay on top of posts.

A freebie entry is available for any comments made on March 31, 2010 (today) to any of my past posts.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment