Sunday, March 6, 2011

MIA

Well My dear readers, I know I promised to start writing more after my last post...Well life has other plans...

So I am now 5 months Pregnant with our new addition and I finally have some energy and I am no longer sicker than a dog everyday..just some...Unfortunately I am a late Morning Sickness person and I get pretty sick between months 3 and 5. But I am finally able to eat again and I can get out of bed and at least attempt to get something done.

Our little girl is now 16 months old (going on 4) and The poor thing is working on cutting several teeth all at once including Molars. So when mommy has been feeling well she is not. Poor thing. Not to mention a horrible head cold is pretty much rotating through our home, none of us ever have it at the same time but when we get it there is no hope...

I have recently decided to stay at home for good (at least for a few years). The stress of things and my general sanity was at stake. I am much happier now and the days we are all feeling well are such fun for me and our daughter. It will be great to add another munchkin this summer...We find out in 2 weeks what our new addition will be...Right now we are split I want another Little Girl and my Husband wants a Little Boy...so we will see who is right :-)

Our family is being truly blessed right now and I am so happy to have this opportunity to share with all of you. I promise more antics and fun to follow soon and maybe some pictures of our adventures...

See you next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment