Friday, June 11, 2010

The week of the Sick Child

So I am sitting on my couch today missing my one and only day of work a week because my munchkin has been sick all week. It started with a fever and looked like it might just be teething related. Then we developed a cough that was effecting her enough that we went to the ER at 2am on Wednesday, only to be told there is nothing wrong it is just a phase. After attempting to get some sleep on Wednesday we got a call from the doctor they wanted to see her on Thursday. So we finally make it into the Doctor on Thursday and we basically get told it is viral and they can send us antiboitics but she will probably just get better over time. My poor Munchkin is definatley not feeling well. Runny nose, icky eyes, cough and just plain fussy. Mommy has not slept in days. This little adventure in motherhood has definately lent to some interesting thoughts and some ideas for posting. So with all my time of hanging with the Sick kiddo I am now full of fresh ideas for my ramblings and things to share.

Plans for my blog will be a couple posts a week, I am going to be realistic and not commit to posting every day but I will sure try. Some great ideas will come
Recipes
Food Storage Tips
Sewing Tips
Fun Crafts
and well anything else that I think about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment